It is in the grounds of the Yıldız Palace in Istanbul. It is the building where
the German Emperor Wilheim II stayed during his three visits. It was built in
three sections 1878-1880, 1889, 1898) upon the request of Abdülhamit II.
The two story
pavillion contains of 60 rooms, 9 bathrooms, two Turkish baths. Architects suc
as Sarkis Balyan, Nikolai Kalfa and R. d'Aranco took part in its design.