SACRED OBJECTS, CONVENTS
building was constructed in 1274 by the Selçuks, and was expanded and restored
later by the Ottomans. It consists of a cortyard with fountain, a room for chanting
the Quoran, a mausoleum, meeting room, a mosque, rooms
for the dervishes, a kitchen, classroom and a hall for religious ceremonies.
In the cortyard there exist the tombs of Sinan Pasha, Fatma Hatun, Hürrem Pasha
and Mehmet Bey. It was converted into a museum in 1927.