Ulu Mosque (Sultan Selim Mosque, Center): Ulus Mosque, which is known as the oldest structure of the city, is constructed in 16th century, and reflecting the initial period architecture of Islamism. It demolished in 1987, and reconstructed at the same style.
Habibi Neccar Mosque (Center): Habibi Neccar Mosque is known as the first constructed mosque of the city. Mosque, which was constructed instead of an ancient Roman temple during Baybars period, was reconstructed during Ottoman period in 17th century as it had been damaged by an earthquake in 9th century, but minaret had hold its former appearance. Under the structure reflecting the Ottoman architecture, there are three cemeteries that the public visit. This place is regarded as holy as it is thought to be the location where the event of Habib-ün Neccar mentioned in the Koran occured.
Magnificent Suleyman Mosque (Belen Mosque, Belen): It is constructed in 1553 by Kanuni Sultan Süleyman in Belen. Mosque is a cubic structure at west of caravansary.
Sokullu Mehmet Paşa Kulliye (Payas): It is a kulliye, which is composed of magnificent structures primarily a caravanserai and bazaar, hamam, mosque, theology school and castle. In the inscription on doors of Caravansary, it is written that it is constructed in 1574 “for being a permanent piece of art on mortal world” by grand vizier of Ottoman ruler, Yavuz Sultan Selim, Sokullu Mehmet Paşa. Courtyard of the mosque is organized as a theology school.
St. Pierre Church (Center): It is in the Antakya - Reyhanlı road and at feet of Habibi Neccar Mountain. It is believed that St. Pierre, which was turned into a church while it was a natural cavern, is the first church of the world. Also it was firstly called the persons who are following Jesus Chirst, as "Chirstian" in the history in this church.
Church, is at important religious center as being the place where one of the 12 saints of Jesus Christ, St. Pierre tried to spread the Christianity after death of Jesus Christ. In 1963, it is announced as a hajj place by Papa VI. Paul. Every year on 29th of June a ceremony is performed here.
There are mosaic residues at the floor and frisks on the walls of the church.
St. Simon Monastery (Samandağ): Baptism place, cistern and other architectural ruins can be seen in Saint Simon Monastery which is known to the center of the Leaving World Sect. Church.
It was constructed in the name of St. Simon in VI. A.D. It is believed that St. Simon retired into seclusion on 20 meters high column and lived there for 45 days.This experience of St. Simon has been recoreded to the Guinness Book of Records.The pedestal of the column can also be seen today.